Thursday, August 19, 2010

Uggh. Going back

Before you start singing that awful "Best time of the year" song from the Staples commercial, let me just say one thing:

I finished my Spec Ed II course. That was a lot of stuff to do in a very short period of time. What the heck was I thinking?

I've got a lot of basement and garage to clean up over the next few days: still recovering from splitting my head open during a rugby game in Peterborough and thinking a ot about what it is going to be like having a little boy running around the house... ;)

and then this article pops up and makes me take a good look at what I do in the classroom.

And this article about the GPS info being read by other computers scares me.

And then there is this article about using Google's Forms in a classroom. Interesting.


Uggh. School.

No comments:

Post a Comment