Monday, October 4, 2010

A story and an idea

Ok, so here's the story's link.

Seem there are businesses out there that want the students to graduate with technical knowledge ... but as seen in that "Did you Know video from years gone by ... by the time they graduate, engineer's knowledge is out of date.

But here's the thing: it's the skills, dummy.

I know that good writing is good writing. I also know that good basketball skills are good basketball skills. Any skill can be learned, as any computer language can, too.

Since I know that a lot of my students are in front of Facebook for like six hours a day, seems to me that they should be pretty good at Edmodo. I want to become better at it then they are .. and so, this is what I'm doing about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment