
OK, so I'm still not sure if I have done everything for this e-ducation thing, but I know that I have certainly had a sip or two of the Kool-Aid:
I'm using facebook to get into better shape, making friends with Strength and Conditioning coaches, literally across the planet. I'm still considering going to Columbus next week for the Wordpress conference, but I'm pretty sure rugby will win out. I'm also going to be putting together a blog for my online class for Special Education, part three I just started last week - due date is the middle of August. I'm now making my current Grade 12 English class blog their Culminating Activity/Final Assessment, going to see if my summer school 4U class can do the same, keeping another blog for the rugby team I coach in the summer and now I read this:
Internet team building ... for 25 bucks for the download.
I was telling my dad (a retired teacher) about all of this, and his one reply was that he wasn't sure he'd pass my class. I did explain to him that I'd be there for him if he wanted to try Secondary school English again, but I'm pretty sure he'd at least pass it....
No comments:
Post a Comment