I'm in the middle of something - literally. I'm learning. I'm trying to learn like my students learn. The Literacy Interant is going on about this article in the Spec from a few years ago.
It's awesome to think that the iPod Touch can be used to help to teach. To reinforce the learning that I am doing - that my students should be doing. (I'm at my school, in the computer lab as I am doing this. I just walked by my classroom with my students in there - one guy is STILL on facebook and Youtube, even though I know he shouldn't be there. He needs to be doing my homework)
That Preimier can be used to speak and record any text - and I need to find out other voices online tonight while at home, on my own network. I also got a chance to use Wordle ( See above pic for proof). Nice stuff.
But the Project Gutenberg and Librivox is the thing that is awesome. I recall thinking that I could use the combination of Premier and Project Gutenberg to pound down some reading for free on the way to work. And if I can do it, everyone can. Cheaply.
No comments:
Post a Comment