Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh, this hurts

I'm trying to get myself up and going; my work schedule (although I am grateful to have my position) is rather overwhelming at the moment.

It's my birthday today, and rather than going out, having some fun ... I went to bed early. Seriously, like five minutes after my eight year old child was in bed, I was snoring.

It's not that I'm old...I'm getting burnt out. Which isn't a good idea.

In any case, I sw this link on my email today ... ten tips for using project based learning. I also read this article about how the computer games children play could be so much better....

I'm busy... so what do I do? I set up a blog on a topic I'm interested in learning about and I'm going to run with it for a few weeks. "Learn what I can, absorb what is important and disregard the rest."

who said that? This guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment