I'm still getting the CEC newsletter. It's awesome, both from the interesting stuff that comes across my email box in the morning and also because of some of the people that think about Education non-stop.
This post about 21 things that will become obsolete in the 21st Century is such a post. I read it, and was like, "whoa".
A lot of faith being put into hand held technologies, a lot of faith being put into the good nature of parents. I mean, if parents are able to contact a teacher 24/7, when am I not a teacher?
But I do I like the idea of going paperless. I did try that this summer, and worked with a few glitches here and there. I'm always someone who wants a plan B for assignments coming in.
There's so much there, but, alas, I am going to have to get into a new school year. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment