
I got an email from the provincial part of my union about doing some collaborative learning with some of the people with whom I teach. It sounds good, seriously.
I need to put some time towards some sort of learning objective - starting with the end in mind ... or perhaps starting with the start and I'll just keep going - I dunno. The fact is that I want to learn stuff - do some active research and come up with something that I can use to further my own learning and my own education and my own career.
But ... what?
I did get this article emailed to me about Pro Dev. I know I liked being exposed to various parts of the Interwebs with the "Travels" thingy - but what's next?
What's my "Travels 2.0"?
Certainly, I'm thinking that as a "Learning Object", an idea like this is what I am thinking about.
Or getting something together like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment