right, the assignment today ... ok it wasn't today, it was a few days ago, but I'm jsut getting to it now ... was about social bookmarking.
Yeah, I didn't know what that meant either, not really, so I was glad it came with a YouTube video:
I saw this after I did another assignment on wikis. Not nearly as cool. Since I have a classroom of bloggers .. they don't know it yet, but they are all going to be blogging by the end of the week ... I always wondered about linking their public blogs to each other. Since their blogs are public and I warn them about privacy concerns, I ought to be able to link their blogs in such a manner, no?
get the students to create their blogs, then bookmark them on a del.ic.ious. page, then get them to create a "links list" on their own blogs ... the first link, of course would be the class del.ic.ious thingy.
hmmmm ... they are linked and "creeping" on each others' pages ... and since I still have the blogs of Mod 2 and Mod 6 (and of Mod 4 from last year ....) I could link them all together... which might make learning with me .. um .. "crowded" ...
One step closer to a PLN as a Culminating Activity they can use later on in their lives ... hmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment