Monday, April 5, 2010

"And another one..."


I'm a Mac User. I like Macs, I do. I have an iPod Touch ... I had an iPod Nano, but squished it at the gym last month; a real drag. I'm not too sure about the iPad, but if life happens to drop one in my hands, I'm not going to complain...

anyway, I upgraded my hard drive today. The Macbook is sort of the heart of this blog, my teaching career and my home network. I'm going to look into how to change the focus of my digital life being this white plastic thingy I schlep around town. I'm glad it now has over 300 Gb of space now, but I'm getting kinda tired of having to host the kids movies on here so that they'll stay on the Apple TV upstairs.... I know I know... a little too much info.

But the reason I am doing any of this is so that I can practice. I mean if you never go out to explore technology, how can you be confident enough to use it in any situation, let alone in front of your co-workers and or a group of net savvy teens. At the basic level, how can I work on my accent if I never speak?

Anyway, I need some lessons, and I know the guy who put in the hard drive offers them... it is a matter of finding an evening free in April. Which in and of itself might be asking a WHOLE lot outta my life at the moment.

By the way, Creative Technology is an awesome place.

No comments:

Post a Comment