Monday, April 5, 2010

OK, this just looks cool

I'm sitting on my rear end, after a rather harrowing last few weeks. I found out I got a pass on the course from OISE today (it's pass/fail, no marks for those not in the know) and went looking through Athabasca Univeristy's website for something to do.

I came across a Diploma in Distance Education program. One of the courses you have to do just sounds incredibly challenging to me. Like, challenging in a good way - like make you want to take it challenging... alas, I need to find some sort of a sponsor for all this stuff I want to study. And I need a few more hours in each day. And someone to take my body to the gym while my brain works on this material.

I think you get my point. Kind of exciting, but kind of sad, too.

Now, if I was really trying to make myself depressed, I'd go and find a MFA program offered completely online, too.

D'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment