
I'm using Horse and Train, this blog, as my own training ground and proving ground. I take the ideas I have learned (learnt? .am learning? .... as the kids say "w/e") and putting them into practise ... practice ... red line is gone on the second one.
I am also working at a place where we have six week courses. Just like summer school, except these are all year long. I started the fifth module here last week. This particular one is quite the free time killer, as now I am teaching two classes. That is I teach from 8am until noon, (basically periods one, two and three in a regular school) then get a lunch, then have to go and teach from 12:30 to 4pm. The morning class is 11 English, the afternoon class is Health for Life.
Did I mention the school does not have a gym? (Or a library for that matter) I;'m teaching a gym class in a computer lab... yup me, with a class in a computer lab for four hours a day. They are doing blogs for their culminating activity/final portfolio / whatever I am to call it under the Ontario Curriculum. I set up the link here for that class - a number of the same links are there, some I just haven't moved over yet. I'll get to it - as all blogs are, these both are a work in progress.
I may have to post some of the funnies on here, but with no pics, just descriptions. And no names. Perhaps even one link to Taylor Mali...
No comments:
Post a Comment