
Ok, so I cheated.
Ok, not exactly cheated .. I'm abusing the rules to my own advantage. Is that cheating?
I took what I learned here and applied it to my own little Petri Dish of a classroom and got my students to complete a blog on Totalitarianism. I would have liked to have been finished marking this already, but the wireless was down at my house last night.
Ok, that was a lie, but it was a good one.
I'm marking at work before the final exam today. I must say that I am impressed so far with what these students have been able to do with the stuff they had on hand .. and the time they had to complete it. They did not have all that much time to complete it, I will confess. But so far, all required elements have been met.
Because you speak the digital tongue so fluently, I'm thinking that you might be able to help me out ...
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to figure out how to add little video and animation projects to a classroom blog. If we are using Movie Maker, are we able to embed them directly into a blog? I thought I was on the right track when adding and saving video on a new post but it was unable to complete the processing of the video. Thanks for any direction that you can provide.
P.S. I love the little nuggets that I countinuously discover on your blog.
After a few attempts I was able to successfully add a Movie Maker clip to my blog and I'm a little excited about the possibilities for classroom use at the elementary level!
ReplyDeletenope, I'm merely thinly accented. Any help with a piece of software not of the Mac OS X ... and I'm pretty useless.
ReplyDeleteGlad you find the stuff coming out of my head interesting.... I am learning a creat deal at the moment myself...