Man.jpg)
Those that don't know me, that's ok. I wanted to get a post in today, as the next couple of weeks are going to be insane, and I wanted to keep in practise of getting a post up every once in a while.
I like to run. Fer real. Well, as much as one can like to run. To be honest, I like to move: I play rugby, I wrestle (when I find the time) and when I don't, I run. If you click on the link entitled "My Runs", you'll see what I mean.
I read this article this morning, while looking for something else. I am prepping a course called "Health for Life", which starts in a few weeks, and I was hoping to find an online version of an article I read this morning after my run. All about nutrients. Instead I get distracted and end up reading about beginning running.
Is that what happens to our students? I think so. Hopefully not to me
Oh, look! A bright shiny object!
No comments:
Post a Comment