Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NEXT!


Hmmm...this is the second attempt at this. Let's hope this one works out better.

I got an email from a group called Global MindShift, a group that is offering a chance to participate in "conversations" about different topics.

Kinda like what we're doing here, no?

Perhaps a bit more organized (he he he, I got an email from our organizer this morning; he lost the next assignment.... he he he he) and a bit more slick, but at least our leaders don't solicit for donations. I like that about them.

But the point I am trying to come to is this: Is this the most efficient way of doing this? Is this effective? Is what we are doing the wave of the future, or an exercise in becoming more familiar with technology in and of itself?

Seriously, I dunno.

But, I am going to be using this in a Culminating Activity for a class I am teaching in the next few days. Should be interesting, to say the least. <<Evil laugh here>>

No comments:

Post a Comment