Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is getting hard

Not the blogging, no not at all. As a matter of fact, I'm finding that to be easier. Well, as easy as it can be with a fickle wireless system at work. I've been logged out, the banned from logging back in while doing a blog post for work.

It's interesting, to say the least. I've been asked repeatedly why I do not complete my attendance online, too. Same reason, of course.

Anyway ... the thing that IS getting hard and harder to fathom is the fact that I am turning 40 next week. Man, it's like I'm half dead or something. And I'm not even sure that I'm half dead, mostly dead or just worrying too much. I am beginning to think it is that last one. In any case, I came across this blog today about a guy jsut slightly older than I m, and way ahead of me on the cancer scare front, too.

I'm postin it here, to keep it as a memnto mori.

No comments:

Post a Comment